An audit provides an opinion by the auditor on whether the client’s financial statements were prepared in accordance with the proper financial reporting framework. Audited financial statements carry the highest level of reliability in the accounting industry.
The auditing process requires items to be reviewed, tested, compared, or traced. Items are examined based on the auditor’s judgment of their quality and risk. The auditor obtains reasonable assurance whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement, error, or fraud.
Rise CPA audit services fully comply with Canadian audit standards. We tailor the audit process to create the best working relationship possible with the client.
Our auditing services provide the following:
- Prepare a comprehensive audit plan to define the scope of the audit
- Identify business procedures and interview key staff
- Identify and review the company’s accounting system, internal controls and records
- Preparation of draft audit and management reports
- Distribution of the final report
At Rise CPA, we take pride in being thorough in our methods and sensitive to your business needs throughout the financial statement auditing process. When you work with us, you get professional assistance in meeting all your financial reporting requirements with accuracy. During auditing, we strive for minimal impact to your day-to-day operations, and we deliver results you can use to analyze and make improvements to the way you do business.
Trusted by local businesses across the Lower Mainland for over 35 years, our auditing services
Our auditing services team works closely with you to ensure the auditing process is as seamless as possible. You get peace of mind knowing the information you present to your shareholders, financial institutions and government bodies is accurate and backed by the assurance of experienced accounting professionals.
Our auditing services provide substantial benefits to your organization:
- Identify weaknesses in the accounting systems
- Enhance the credibility and reliability of financial statements
- Add credibility to published information
- Provide assurance for shareholders
- Provide reliable reports to financial institutions to help obtain a loan