About the Opportunity
If you’re looking to join a firm that provides big firm solutions to privately-owned clients, Rise is the place. Staff here enjoy working with skilled and experienced colleagues, an open door policy with partners, and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement for high performers.
About the Role
The Accountant plays an active role in the delivery of accounting engagements, meeting expectations for budget, timeframe and quality.
- Enrolled in or completed post-secondary accounting program
- Prepare working papers and tax returns.
- File GST returns.
- Prepare CRA submissions and coordinate with CRA to investigate client activities and issues.
- Communicate with clients to properly complete engagements.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are driven to learn and problem solve as our staff are faced with challenging situations on a daily basis,
- Are committed to meeting deadlines and providing the highest quality customer service possible, and
- Bring a positive energy to the team.