Who Are We?
Rise is not your typical accounting firm. We try our best to go above and beyond by becoming trusted business partners for our clients.
Since 1979, we’ve been helping businesses of all sizes create the results and lifestyles they envision by delivering expert insights and guidance to build lasting relationships.
We work primarily with privately-owned businesses to provide a unique, customized, and coordinated mix of services including accounting and assurance, tax planning and advisory, business improvement advisory, mergers & acquisitions advisory, and estate and succession planning.
Why Work With Us?
We are an inclusive and dynamic team of highly experienced professionals who provide big firm solutions to privately-owned clients.
Our team has accomplished great things in the past few years, and we’re looking for more people to join us—people who are passionate – and who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding support to our clients.
Our leadership team is focused on talent development. We prioritize internal engagement, growth, and the advancement of our team members as we know your growth will help our organization grow.
About the Role
The Accountant plays an active role in the delivery of accounting and tax engagements, meeting expectations for budget, timeframe, and quality.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Prepare working papers and tax returns.
- File GST returns.
- Prepare CRA submissions and coordinate with CRA to investigate client activities and issues.
- Communicate with clients to properly complete engagements.
Required Experience, Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Enrolled in or completed post-secondary accounting program
- Independent, highly motivated, and a self-starter
- Multi-tasker and can manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effective relationship-builder – we want our clients and your co-workers to love you!
- Bring positive energy to the team.
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Apply Now.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.