Who We Are?
Rise is not your typical accounting firm. We go beyond the traditional role associated with most accounting firms and become trusted business partners and advisors for our clients.
Since 1979, we’ve been helping businesses of all sizes create the results and lifestyles they envision by delivering expert insights and guidance and building lasting relationships.
We work primarily with privately-owned businesses to provide a unique, customized, and coordinated mix of services including accounting and assurance, tax planning and advisory, business improvement advisory, mergers & acquisitions advisory, and estate and succession planning.
Why Work With Us?
We are an inclusive dynamic team of highly experienced professionals who provides big firm solutions to privately-owned clients.
Our team has accomplished great things in the past few years, and we’re looking for more people to join us—people who are passionate – and who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding support to our clients.
Our leadership team is focused on talent development. We prioritize internal engagement, growth, and advancement of our team members as we know your growth will help our organization grow.
About the Role
Administrative Support plays a vital role in the timely delivery of quality client service and engagements.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of year-end engagement letters for existing clients.
- Set up of new clients in all software platforms and preparation of documentation for client review.
- Conduct reception duties including opening office, welcoming clients, answering main phone line, routing calls, and managing the boardroom calendars.
- Compilation of client packages (paper and electronic) for a variety of client engagements.
- Completion of administrative duties on files including obtaining signatures (paper and electronic), e-filing client returns, and preparing communication as directed.
- Preparation and processing of invoices, payments, and receivable adjustments as directed.
- Make accounts receivable calls and manage inquiries from clients.
- Update and maintain reports and client contact information.
Required Experience, Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Minimum two years of administrative support experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Experience dealing face-to-face with clients – ideally small to medium-sized business owners
- Exposure to key administrative processes, including reception, scheduling, word processing, filing, invoicing and collections
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and CRM software
- Experience using Profile, CaseWare and Practice Management is preferred
- Effective relationship-builder – we want our clients and your co-workers to love you!
- Bring positive energy to the team.
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Apply Now.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.