Who We Are?
Rise is not your typical accounting firm. We go beyond the traditional role associated with most accounting firms and become trusted business partners and advisors for our clients.
Since 1979, we’ve been helping businesses of all sizes create the results and lifestyles they envision by delivering expert insights and guidance and building lasting relationships.
We work primarily with privately-owned businesses to provide a unique, customized, and coordinated mix of services, including accounting and assurance, tax planning and advisory, business improvement advisory, mergers & acquisitions advisory, and estate and succession planning.
Why Work With Us?
We are an inclusive, dynamic team of highly experienced professionals who provide big firm solutions to privately-owned clients.
Our team has accomplished great things in the past few years, and we’re looking for more people to join us—people who are passionate – and who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding support to our clients.
Our leadership team is focused on talent development. We prioritize internal engagement, growth, and advancement of our team members as we know your growth will help our organization grow.
About the Role
In this role, you will strategically plan and oversee the allocation of Client Service Staff (CSS) to client engagements to ensure alignment with the firm’s strategic priorities and to meet the planned business metrics.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with leadership on client and project allocations based on skill-sets and individual preferences;
- Review and analyze monthly financial results with a focus on partnering with leadership to provide recommendations and solutions on various operational matters including utilization, chargeable hours, and headcount;
- Proactive management and scheduling of resources to meet Firm utilization targets with a primary focus on staff leverage and peak season metrics;
- Analyze and report on monthly targets to key business stakeholders;
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting on capacity and workload management. Analysis and reporting on monthly targets of staff utilization to key business stakeholders;
- Analysis and tracking of estimated headcount, tracking of actual attrition, identifying trends and potential gaps in resource needs;
- Closely work with the Human Resources team to identify needs for talent acquisition;
- Responsible for the annual planning process to meet leverage requirements and business needs;
- Recommend and implement process efficiencies during annual staff planning;
- Scheduling and executing policies and procedures within the assurance practice to align business targets.
Required Experience, Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Undergraduate university degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Independent, highly motivated, and a self-starter
- Effective relationship-builder
- A creative problem solver, with effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to report and analyze reports aligned towards business results
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects to meet time-based deadlines requiring a high level of detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail necessary to secure resources and resolve staffing conflicts
- Bring positive energy to the team
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Apply Now.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.