Our strategic planning services provide a robust 5-year vision and roadmap for your business, outlining:
- Where your business is now?
- Where you want your business to be in 5 years?
- How to get there most effectively?
A typical strategic planning process will take 4-8 weeks depending on the size and complexity of your business. It involves understanding the vision and goals of your ownership team, and working collaboratively with your management team to generate strategy details. An assessment of your key business capabilities and related market position is also included, along with an analysis of what changes need to be made to your business capabilities to reach your long-term goals.
- Creates a common framework and language for strategic planning in your business
- Sets a clear direction for everyone in the business to work towards
- Customized strategy based on your business and personal goals
- Promotes fact-based discussions on the most important issues your business faces
- Establishes key performance metrics to guide decision making towards the strategic goal