If you are thinking of buying a business, it is useful to fully understand what benefits the new business will bring to you.
Typically, what sounds good and looks good on paper doesn’t materialize into actual profit due to a host of unforeseen issues such as:
- Different corporate cultures - This can create employee clashes, resulting in lost productivity
- Incompatible systems and technology - This requires transferring technology onto your existing business systems, which may or may not be efficient for your new business
- Different management styles - This typically creates confusion for employees and reduced productivity
Rise Advisors work with you to:
- Ensure the business you are purchasing is a good fit with your existing business
- Quantify the benefits of the purchase
- Create an integration plan to ensure benefits are captured
- Monitor the people / processes / technology of the new business post-integration to ensure things are operating efficiently and effectively
Rise Advisory clients can expect our post-acquisition integration services to provide:
- Clarity of benefits a new acquisition will bring to your business from a 3rd party not influenced by business politics. This can create employee clashes, resulting in lost productivity.
- Support to ensure benefits are captured (70% of acquisitions are not profitable for the purchaser)
- Fast, effective integration of the new business
Sign Up to Receive Our Latest News