Rise CPA, US Tax Practice? Yes!

Rise CPA now has a US Tax practice.  What does this mean?  Rise CPA can now assist you with the preparation and filing of your US Federal and state personal income tax filings.  We can advise on, prepare and file returns for US citizens regardless of where they reside, US tax residents, Canadian tax residents owning US rental properties, Canadian tax residents with US source income, US citizens with Canadian source income and treaty-based returns. In addition, we can assist with the filings required for the sale of real property by non-residents of Canada or the US, estate tax, gift tax, foreign bank and financial account reporting (also known as the FBAR) as well as any other personal income tax required filings for Canada or the US.

In addition to regular tax compliance, we can advise on matters related to relocations to and from Canada or the US, planning matters related to which type of investment vehicles may or may not have cross border implications for taxpayers, advice related to individuals spending time in Canada or the US as a non-resident for work or pleasure and the related tax implications of doing so as well as consulting on payroll issues and implications for companies sending employees into or from the US or Canada.

The addition of the US Tax practice to Rise CPA and Rise Advisors’ already robust service offerings, is just another way that we are meeting our goals of being the top choice for your accounting, tax and advisory needs whether it be for you personally or for your business.

For more information about your US Tax needs, contact your Rise Advisor.